Welcome. Women’s Ministries at Saint Andrew offers you a variety of opportunities to connect with other women. We invite you to gather together for fun, study, support, and friendship — and usually some great food thrown in for good measure!
We hope you find one or several groups that work for you. For more details on any group, contact the name provided or the church office at 913-764-5888.
If you have questions or program ideas contact:
Denise Dugan at email@example.com or
Janey Pryor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the Women's Ministries photo gallery.
Women's Retreat - May 5-6, 2017
Mark your calendars! All Women are invited to our annual retreat held at Tall Oaks Conference Center in Linwood, KS. You only have to say the words “women’s retreat” to anyone who has attended and you’ll quickly see the enthusiasm, energy, and inspiration that resulted from their two days with other amazing women. Registration forms become available in January.
Contact Denise Dugan, email@example.com, for more information.
Quarterly Women's Events
We sponsor quarterly women's events to which all women at Saint Andrew are invited! They are usually a potluck Soup & Salad Lunch with lots of yummy soups, salads, and desserts with an interesting speaker on a timely subject. watch this space for the next Women's event.
• Wise Women is a group for wise women of ALL ages and friends are always welcome. Each month will feature a varied and interesting program on such timely topics as health, creativity, family and friend relationships, rituals and traditions. Come see what we are all about! The group meets second Thursdays, September-May, 7:00-8:30 pm in Friends Hall.
For more information contact co-facilitators, Rejane Henn, 816.587.1015, or Bernadette Kautio, firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Christmas Decorating Ideas and Annual Cookie Exchange"
December 8; 7:00-8:30 pm; Friends Hall
Rejane Henn and Bernadette Kautio (aka Lucy and Ethel, Thelma and Louise, Laverne and Shirley) will present festive and low cost holiday decorating ideas for your home. Ideas include Christmas table favors for your guests, an easy and affordable Christmas cottage vignette, and a holiday wreath.
Also, Wise Women's annual Cookie Exchange will follow the presentation. Please bring 3 dozen cookies or bars and a container, and join us for a festive holiday event at St. Andrew.
Wise Women is a group for women of all ages, and friends are always invited. Happy Holidays!
• Ladies’ Night Out meets for dinner out on the second Monday of each month at 7:00 pm. Please join us for great food and a chance to become better acquainted with Saint Andrew women!
Contact Crysta Baier if you plan to come so
we can save you a seat!
We gather next on November 14 at Spin Pizza (14230 W 119th St, Olathe, KS 66062)
• Women’s Reading Group is the perfect gathering if you enjoy reading a wide variety of books and engaging in lively discussions. We meet at various times/venues to accommodate each other’s schedules. We may have a Saturday morning coffee, a Sunday afternoon tea,perhaps an evening at church, etc. Contact Ann Karasek, email@example.com for more information.
• Gathering the Stories of Women in the Military is an ongoing initiative of Saint Andrew Christian Church's Women's Ministries. The mission is to honor women's service in the military by listening to their stories.
Contact Marcia Manter, coordinator of this initiative, firstname.lastname@example.org or 913.894.5874, for more information.
• Service Projects - Volunteering is an important component of women's programming at Saint Andrew. Watch the Women's Email Newsletter for current projects.
Watch for our monthly Women's Email Newsletter for the most current information! Contact Denise Dugan, email@example.com to sign up.